- Southwestern Medical School-Dallas, M.D.
- University of Texas, Aug 1986 – June 1990
- Pre-Med: Texas Tech University, Aug 1981 – Dec 1985, BS-Zoology
POST GRADUATE TRAINING:
- Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Emory University, July 1, 1994 – June 30, 1995
- General Surgery Residency, Emory University, July 1, 1991 – June 30, 1995
- Emory University School of Medicine, July 1990 – June 1991
- Musculoskeletal Associates: Feb 2013 – Present
- Premier Orthopedics, PC, Jan 2007
- Southwest Georgia Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center, Inc., January 1997 – December 2006
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Specialists, P.C., Aug 1995 – Jan 1997
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Dougherty County Medical Association
- District Medical Society
- Georgia Orthopedic Society, Inc.
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Palmyra Medical Centers
- Crisp Regional Hospital
Dr. Bobby Prince & the Albany
Sports Hall of Fame
Dr. Bobby Prince with MSA and Jason Wilcox of the Albany Sports Hall of Fame discuss the scholarships available to High School Students.
- Retrograde Intramedullary Nailing for Ankle Arthrodesis., Moore, T.; Prince, B.; Pochatdo, D.; Smith, J.; Fleming S., Foot and Ankle International, 1995 July; Vol. 16, (7) p. 433-436.
- “Physeal Injuries in the Distal Tibia: A Retrospective Study”, Kelly Resident Research Days, 1994, Atlanta, Ga.
- “Tibial Plateau Fractures”, Emory Grand Rounds, 1995, Atlanta, Ga.
- “Anatomical Study: Structures at Rick-Retrograde Tibia IM Nailing”, Kelly Resident Research Days, 1995, Atlanta, Ga.