Along with his passion for your orthopedic needs, Dr. Phillip D. Hajek has a passion for animals.
His dedication to the welfare of animals led him to become a major contributor to the Albany Humane Society and encouraged him to create the Fifth Friday Foundation.
With the support of his colleagues and staff, the Fifth Friday Foundation is giving back to the Albany area and surrounding communities.
All profits made at MSA on the fifth Friday of any month are donated to worthy charitable organizations.
This is an opportunity for anyone to help their physical well-being as well as generate much needed resources for charities in the Albany area.
On the fifth Friday of any month, please encourage your friends and family to get their chronic ache or pain checked out, to get started with a physical therapy program, or to have the MRI they have been putting off. Then be assured that all profits will be donated to charities in our community.
Profits made at MSA on the fifth Friday of any month are donated to worthy charitable organizations.
These are some of the worthy charities/causes
that Fifth Friday has contributed to since 2005:
- Albany Humane Society
- Lee County Animal Shelter
- Shoes That Fit
- Graceway Recovery Residence
- First Baptist Church of Acree – flood relief
- The Lord’s Pantry
- COTA (Children’s Organ Transplant Organization)
- Megan’s House (Easter Seals)
- Southwest Georgia Therapeutic Riding Center
- Boy Scouts of America – Chehaw Council
- Joanna McAfee Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Liberty House
- Shriner’s Hospital
- Lee County 4H Shotgun Team
- Lily Pad- SANE Center
- Wounded Warriors
- Family Literacy Connection
- Girl Talk